The Bay CE School
We are committed to providing a high quality of education, based on the principles and practice of the Church of England, in a challenging, stimulating and caring environment for children of all faiths and none.
We aim to:
- celebrate all children’s success.
- promote positive self-esteem and well being.
- create an engaging, challenging and enjoyable learning ethos in our new school.
- promote the language of use of rights, respect and responsibility.
- strengthen partnerships between school, home and our community.
The Golden Rules:
Be kind, gentle and helpful to everyone and everything. Listen, work hard and be honest.